The New Avengers, Series 1 - Episode 10
by Brian Clemens
Directed by Graeme Clifford
Production detailsProduced:September, 1976
- London: 12-Jan-77
- Midlands: 12-Dec-76
- Sydney (ABN-2): 4-May-77
- Melbourne (ABV-2): 4-May-77
- USA (CBS): 6-Oct-78
- France (TF1): 19-Feb-77
Hardy's 'phone number is 246-8000, and Gambit's is 245-6090
We see Mike's apartment properly for the first time, and it's even more hideous than Purdey's!
- It's daylight when Brady is handing the S-95 over at the bus, but it's supposed to be the middle of the night!
- Why doesn't Purdey just kick her door in?
- Why does Steed drive through Hammersmith if both Mike & Purdey living in the affected area of the S-95, which is centred around the City of London?
- Brady send Chuck and Bart to sector 5 to check out the report of Purdey's car, but wasn't Bart already on one of the road blocks? Well, it's obvious that some scenes were changed around in the editing room, probably when they realised Brady saying "roadblocks have been set up" seemed stupid without any visual evidence. The consequence of this is we first see Bill, Chuck, Bart and Benny head off in stolen cars and set up their guard posts - Chuck and Bart in the Volvo, and Ben at the pub at Yacht Haven - altohugh Phil turns up there to help him, rather than Bill. The next minute, we see all of them assisting in the first couple of robberies and then Brady sends them off to sectors 3 (Bill and Benny) and 5 (Chuck and Bart), which ought to have led to the footage of them running to the carpark and stealing the cars. Just why Phil and Bill swapped positions might just be an extra bit of Continuity - or to avoid an ugly lawsuit from the makers of "Bill and Ben".
|Frank Hardy||Tina||silenced pistol|
Click a name to see the face
- Gambit's fashions
- Purdey's fashions
- Steed's fashions