Series 6 - Episode 26
Teleplay by Terry Nation
Directed by Leslie Norman
Continuity & Trivia
- 3:10 - During the opening credits, the captions for the titles and the director credits are dirty, with smudges and hairs all over them.
- 2:55 - John Moore must have been known for his look of extreme horror at being attacked by something mysterious - his performance here is very similar to that in The Hidden Tiger.
- 12:49 and 21:30 - So too Edward Burnham, whose zombie walk is reminiscent of his brief appearance in The Fear Merchants.
- 15:42 - The telephone number of the vicarage is 476 6770.
- 16:36 - The "meadow pond" is Tykes Water lake and during the scene you can hear familiar haunting music, taken from the soundtrack of Series Five
- 21:10 (22:55) - Steed and Inge visit the same quarry where Izzy Pound met his demise.
- 23:17 - "I used to have avery favourite aunt..."
- 27:00 - lovely direction
- 29:20 - Why does the box kill Brett? He wasn't holding a torch.
- 29:38 - The parcel was dispatched from Tulvermarsh and addresses to Miss T. King, 9 Primrose Crescent, London W8 (or W2?).
- 32:10 (33:10) - The x-rays of the thingumajig examined by Professor Truman are in fact the x-rays of the suitcase from Take me to your Leader.
- 38:43 - How could the box possibly have reached the top of the stairs?
- 43:20 - Music from FVWL
- 44:34 - The projection of electric power through space - sounds like "Broadcast power" (PNM) to me.
- 48:34 (50:04) - Tara plays a short snippet of the "The Avengers" theme on the organ.
- Running time: 49'58"
Who's Killing Whom?
Click a name to see the face