Avengers Pinball

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Avengers Pinball

Post by Avengerholic »

Does anyone remember playing Avengers pinball on their PC back in the late 90's? If memory serves me correctly it was never officially released, but I recall it was very stylish and great fun featuring sounds and clips from the series.

mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: Avengers Pinball

Post by mousemeat »

Avengerholic wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 am Does anyone remember playing Avengers pinball on their PC back in the late 90's? If memory serves me correctly it was never officially released, but I recall it was very stylish and great fun featuring sounds and clips from the series.

wow...thanks for posting this...never had the chance to play it, as I believe it was only for windows machines....and I was firmly A MAC user..

would have made a swell pin ball machine...no doubt
Avengerholic
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by Avengerholic »

mousemeat wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:28 am wow...thanks for posting this...never had the chance to play it, as I believe it was only for windows machines....and I was firmly A MAC user..

would have made a swell pin ball machine...no doubt
I played it for hours upon hours, it was really good fun. Such a pity it's not around today.
dissolute
The Ministry

Post by dissolute »

There's an Avengers table at the virtual pinball forums but it's a different table.
Mrs Peel, you're needed!
http://www.dissolute.com.au/the-avengers-tv-series/
Every episode from 1961 to 1977 plus more trivia than you can shake a brolly at.