Good Deals on Avenger DVD Boxsets

Discussion of and information about The Avengers on any format: Blu-ray, DVD, Video-On-Demand, tapes, film and all others.

Uncle Jack
Nutshell

Good Deals on Avenger DVD Boxsets

Post by Uncle Jack »

Good deals at DeepDiscount on Avenger boxsets. I might look into the non-Emma seasons to buy so I can truly be an Avengers completist!
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Re: Good Deals on Avenger DVD Boxsets

Post by mousemeat »

Uncle Jack wrote:Good deals at DeepDiscount on Avenger boxsets. I might look into the non-Emma seasons to buy so I can truly be an Avengers completist!
SOME VERY GOOD DEALS within their site...Think I'll have to shell out for a few needed titles...especially the DANGER MAN FARE. I only wish the sale was a tad longer...oh well..

If you are lacking certain titles, etc...This is no doubt, one of the better places to score that dvd...and complete one's collection, and more
Uncle Jack
Nutshell

Post by Uncle Jack »

mousemeat wrote:SOME VERY GOOD DEALS within their site...Think I'll have to shell out for a few needed titles...
I paid more a few years ago for the Emma Peel boxset (but don't regret it). But this -- 2 for 1!
Have all the seasons of Secret Agent except the first when it aired as "Danger Man".
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Uncle Jack wrote:
mousemeat wrote:SOME VERY GOOD DEALS within their site...Think I'll have to shell out for a few needed titles...
I paid more a few years ago for the Emma Peel boxset (but don't regret it). But this -- 2 for 1!
Have all the seasons of Secret Agent except the first when it aired as "Danger Man".
just ordered all the danger man sets I was missing, which will give me
everything that was released..

I am a huge fan of the show...
Peter Motte
Little Wonder

Post by Peter Motte »

I also found some very good deals at proxis.com.
I seized the opportunity to buy... everything!
I even have 4 dvd's double now.
Unfortunately, I doubt whether there are any "The New Avengers" available. Maybe you can get them, but not with Dutch subtitles. That would be odd, because all TNA seasons have been broadcasted in Dutch.
Maybe they will come later?

On the subject of the cheap Avengers' dvd's: I wonder whether they organise a sale to get rid off stock to "make room" for Blu Ray versions?
Prrr......
-----------
Peter Motte, translator English/French to Dutch
Uncle Jack
Nutshell

Post by Uncle Jack »

Peter Motte wrote: On the subject of the cheap Avengers' dvd's: I wonder whether they organise a sale to get rid off stock to "make room" for Blu Ray versions?
Yeah, I get the impression there is a lot of "dumping" going on as the hot new technology starts crowding out the old. It happened at video rental stores (remember going to those?) with the switch from VHS to DVD (although I snapped up lots of bargains in the old medium and transferred them to the newer medium at minimal cost). See it happening right now with music cd's as everyone switches to mp3 players and downloading of music.