Series 6 - Episode 31
My Wildest Dream
Teleplay by Philip Levene
Directed by Robert Fuest
Continuity & Trivia
- 2:24, 3:25 et passim - Dr Jaeger's office has the same wall decorations as Dr Constantine had in his operating theatre in Split! and the Carmadoc Research Establishment had in All Done with Mirrors.
- 6:43 and 6:50 - The boom microphone leaps into shot a couple of times at the top of the screen as Steed stops ion the landing to say, "Teddy!", then again when he stoops to say, "And always here" to the Hon. Teddy Chilcott.
- 7:35 - Nurse Owen tells Steed to be at Aloyisius Peregrine's address, Apartment 9, Park View Towers.
- 9:45 - There's not a single mark on Gibbons after falling from the fire escape.
- 14:40 - Nurse Owen calls Tara, starting the number by dialling 46.
- 14:45 - Nurse Owen tells Steed that Henry Winthrop's address is The Lodge, Meadow's Green.
- 18:05 - Probably Cyd Child or Diane West driving the car, it's not Linda Thorson.
- 20:24 & 20:34 - There's notable colour shift in the two short back-projection driving shots.
- 22:15 - There's a hair at the bottom edge of then lens when Tara retrurn to her flat to find Teddy waiting for her. (The shot from below and the following long shot, but not the mid-shot two-up).
- 24:02 - Teddy's leg is no longer hooked around the pole in the shot from above, but Tara still can't throw him.
- 25:03 - Dr Reece tries to call Steed with a number starting with 63.
- 26:30 - There's a hair stuck to the top of the camera lens.
- 28:05 - The lead-out to commercial break is poorly coloured.
- 28:12-17 - The model train scoots across the model viaduct outside Tara's window.
- 29:02 - Dr. A. Jaeger's consulting rooms are at 18 Marlin St, W1.
Marlin St is actually Hallam St, at the corner of Duchess St - just across Portland Pl from Duchess Mews, the location for exteriors of Steed's flat.
- 32:02 - When Jaeger says, "Your ancestors were killers, hunters of men", Steed quips he had a Great Aunt on his mother's side who was ruthless with a knitting needle.
- 38:33 - It's possibly a different sign for Dr Jaeger's practice, and it's definitely on a different fence to that seen at 29:18.
- 40:43 - Teddy's dream sequence doesn't make any sense, Chilcott wouldn't have been been to his flat so wouldn't have known what it looked like.
- 41:18 - In the close up of Tara holding the keys, they're actually Nurse Owen's (Susan Travers') nails - with long pink nails. If you look at the close-up of her administering the syringe later on (41:43). When Tara picked up the keys before (37:39), her nails were short, manicured, clear varnished nails.
- Running time: 49'18"
Who's Killing Whom?
Click a name to see the face
- sheer black and silver cardigan with black evening dress
- purple silk gown with black trim, white feathers on wide sleeve cuffs, silver slippers
- black rollneck skivvy, brown culottes, black boots, later with a distressed brownleather jacket with chrome studs
- forest green pleated miniskirt, oatmeal, blue and green diagonal check jacket, forest green silk scarf
- powder blue vest and knee-length culottes, pinstriped beige/white blouse, tan belt and shoes
- pastel pink minidress with scooped neckline, beige tailored jacket with round hems, and pink embroidery and piping to match the dress