Series 6 - Episode 29
Teleplay by Terry Nation
Directed by Robert Fuest
Continuity & Trivia
- 4:00 - Tara gives Steed a shotgun belonging to her uncle, who had never used it. When Steed asks why, she says the young man married the uncle's daughter of his own free will.
- 14:31 - Obvious back-projection used for the driving scene with Steed in the Rolls Royce.
- 15:15 - Steed knocks at the garden door with a "shave and a haircut" knock.
- 15:22 - Steed greet them with the words, "Happy Christmas".
- 16:02 - Steed explains that Bill and her were taken prisoner in Nanking, no window in the cell, we lost track of time.
- 19:13 - "I haven't seen a room clear so quickly since Freddy Furman took a live skunk into the Turkish Baths"
- 20:34 - "I spend all my money on new noses".
- 24:21 - Is that product placement for the brand of Steed's watch?
- 24:28 - you can see the crew's equipment reflected in the glass of the picture frame on the wall.
- 32:55 - When Steed hides behind the tree, both the close-up of him and the mid shot of Fenton are out of focus.
- 38:31 - there's a ribbon sticking out over the top centre of the camera lens as XX approaches the window and uses his binoculars.
- 42:40 - Tara is bound and gagged by Fenton and Sexton.
- 44:00 - Cyd Child takes over in defeating Circe.
- Running time: 49'57"
Who's Killing Whom?
Click a name to see the face