Series 6 - Episode 8
Legacy of Death
Teleplay by Terry Nation
Directed by Don Chaffey
Continuity & Trivia
- 1:53 - There's a wire hanging down from the left corner of the top of the indoor pergola.
- 3:25-3:50 et passim. - You can see the wire supporting the top of the coffin.
- 5:30 - Steed knocks one of the wings off his toy aeroplane just before Zoltan arrives. He's repaired it by the time Tara arrives (7:51) and he tells her (9:24) it's for his nephew's 10th birthday, which was three years ago; he complains that it takes a six year old three hours to build one.
- 10:16 - Macnee can't help himself and glances at Tutte Lemkow, hiding in the alcove although he's not supposed to know he's there.
- 15:20 - Tutte Lemkow's hands are moving, didn't he die a moment ago?
- 26:00-26:50 - Linda Thorson does the entire fight.
- 28:52 - Steed's bowler is steel-crowned and Tara uses it to knock out Kosher Klaus.
- 29:30 - The sound is a bit high-pitched in the back-projection driving scene.
- 30:33 (32:30) - Tara loses the convoy by driving into the driveway of George Benstead's house from Dead Man's Treasure.
- 31:25 (33:00) - a snippet of music from Something Nasty in the Nursery is played as they enter the summerhouse.
- 35:23 - Winkler uses chloroform to knock Tara out.
- 36:15 - The street set used in "The Saint", "Dangerman" and, in a backstage view, in Killer.
- 36:38 - Tara is subjected to water torture, have US forces been watching this episode?
- 48:20 (50:23) - Steed must have had too much champagne earlier, as he gives most of the wine to Tara.
- Running time: 50'16"
Who's Killing Whom?
Click a name to see the face