The Fashion Guide to Series 3 (1963–4)
White polo shirt
He wears a casual open-weave cotton v-necked polo shirt with thin vertical stripes. It has two small patch pockets near the waistline, and two short vents on each hip. He wears it with pale trousers and dark sunglasses, and briefly accessorises with a pale jumper draped over his shoulders.
She wears a ribbed short-sleeved pullover, possibly in a metallic wool, with dark trousers.
She prepares for motoring by wearing a military-style greatcoat with epaulettes on the shoulders. She accessorises with a light headscarf and a military thick leather belt with shoulder strap.
She wears a Spanish-inspired bright red cape with black leather tie with a short black top hat and black rollneck.
Black blazer with silver buttons
He wears a black blazer with a high collar, flap patch pockets and eight silver buttons. He matches it with a variety of other wear.
- The Grandeur That Was Rome : cream fisherman’s jumper
- Death Of A Batman : white shirt, grey knitted tie
- Second Sight : cream rollneck, beige trousers
- Dressed To Kill : cream rollneck, beige trousers
- The Outside-In Man : white shirt with French cuffs, dark tie, black trousers
- The Charmers : white shirt with French cuffs, Eton tie, black trousers
Ski/casual stretch trousers
She wears a pair of brown ski-ing trousers with a variety of tops, mostly black or brown.
- The Grandeur That Was Rome : brown long-sleeved pullover
- The Undertakers : light grey long-sleeved pullover
- November Five : black long-sleeved pullover and brown long-sleeved pullover
- Second Sight : brown long-sleeved pullover, hat and pale mackintosh
- The Gilded Cage : cream long-sleeved pullover zipped up the back
- The White Elephant : cream long-sleeved pullover zipped up the back
- Esprit De Corps : brown long-sleeved pullover, pale mackintosh
He wears a yellow and taupe Roman toga costume with crimson stripe, stolen from a member of a secret society in order to infiltrate them.