Avengers Day - January 7th

The place for general chat about the television series and its characters, from the ABC years through to The New Avengers.
Andrew Pixley
How to Succeed... at Posting!

Re: Avengers Day - January 7th

Post by Andrew Pixley »

rob2bob wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:11 pmDare I say this out loud on this forum. … after all these years I am still a pre-season 4 virgin.
Is that a problem? I've just had a think and I'm not sure that this is a problem. Certainly not for me anyway...

... and I would hope not for you either. Just means that there's even more fun with "The Avengers" yet to come for you in many different and exciting flavours.

And - anyway - television is just one of those things that we find for time for when there's a little gap in our lives after we've done all the family obligations and the work obligations and the social obligations... and when there's a little "Avengers" shaped hole left at the end of the day and you can use it to cram in another hour of fun with John Steed and his chums, then that makes the day a win. But watching television isn't a race... it's a lovely hobby.

Hope you enjoy them when you get there! :)

All the best

Andrew
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Andrew Pixley wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:08 pm
rob2bob wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:11 pmDare I say this out loud on this forum. … after all these years I am still a pre-season 4 virgin.
Is that a problem? I've just had a think and I'm not sure that this is a problem. Certainly not for me anyway...

... and I would hope not for you either. Just means that there's even more fun with "The Avengers" yet to come for you in many different and exciting flavours.

And - anyway - television is just one of those things that we find for time for when there's a little gap in our lives after we've done all the family obligations and the work obligations and the social obligations... and when there's a little "Avengers" shaped hole left at the end of the day and you can use it to cram in another hour of fun with John Steed and his chums, then that makes the day a win. But watching television isn't a race... it's a lovely hobby.

Hope you enjoy them when you get there! :)

All the best

Andrew

season 4 virgin ? eek-a-monga, been a long time since I traveled on that road....lol......

and Andrew couldn't have stated it, any better..in regards to Misc Obligations...I still enjoy revisiting many episodes, over and over...as they are timeless..
Allard
The Ministry

Post by Allard »

Nothing wrong with haven't yet gotten to the videotaped era.

You can now find an episode or two online and give 'em a try. Back in 2005 I bought series three on DVD via Ebay.co.uk for a pretty penny not knowing what I was getting in to. Luckily I fell in love with them just as I did with the Peel/Tara era.