Rare Photos

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed
Posts: 7111
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Post by mousemeat »

Brugeoise wrote:And Steed was Mr.Peel after all...

Image
great photo..unseen conclusion to the forget me not, episode goodbye Emma, hello Tara.....
User avatar
darren
Diabolical Mastermind
Posts: 2114
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Post by darren »

Brugeoise wrote:Just found this photo on Facebook. It was labelled as belonging to the unused footage from The Great Great Britain Crime

Image
Ooh, I've never seen this before.

The Great Great Britain Crime is such a wonderful mystery that it's great to see a bit more.
User avatar
denis rigg
Diabolical Mastermind
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:21 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Post by denis rigg »

darren wrote:
Brugeoise wrote:Just found this photo on Facebook. It was labelled as belonging to the unused footage from The Great Great Britain Crime

Image
Ooh, I've never seen this before.

The Great Great Britain Crime is such a wonderful mystery that it's great to see a bit more.
Great, a few more photos in addition to what is already widely known and we can at least create a filmstrip to watch this supposedly lost episode. :wink:
Denis
User avatar
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)
Posts: 6563
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am
Location: Carmadoc Research Establishment
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Post by Frankymole »

A nice joke on the side of the van too.
Last watched: "Build a Better Mousetrap"
J.Mac3
Little Wonder
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: western Massachusetts
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Post by J.Mac3 »

mousemeat wrote:
Brugeoise wrote:And Steed was Mr.Peel after all...

Image
great photo..unseen conclusion to the forget me not, episode goodbye Emma, hello Tara.....
I spent hours trying to pin down the exact location on the studio lot where the scene of Mrs. Peel getting into the car was filmed, in the Forget-Me-Knot. This would have helped in the search but it at least now confirms my conclusion. That's Brian Clemens's office building in the background. Studio 5 was behind the photographer. The exact location is now a parking space among the easternmost row in the Tesco parking lot. There should be a plaque marking the location, as there is at Stapleford Park Railroad where Diana was tied to the tracks in the Gravediggers.

I'd post photos but don't have an exterior host.
User avatar
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)
Posts: 6563
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:33 am
Location: Carmadoc Research Establishment
Has thanked: 343 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Post by Frankymole »

J.Mac3 wrote: I'd post photos but don't have an exterior host.
This is the simple hosting site I use for photos now:

https://imgbb.com/
Last watched: "Build a Better Mousetrap"
J.Mac3
Little Wonder
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: western Massachusetts
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Post by J.Mac3 »

Frankymole wrote:
J.Mac3 wrote: I'd post photos but don't have an exterior host.
This is the simple hosting site I use for photos now:

https://imgbb.com/
I'll try it, Frankymole. Thanks for the recommendation.
User avatar
Ian Wegg
Winged Avenger
Posts: 476
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:22 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Post by Ian Wegg »

This popped up today on another forum. I'm not sure if it's been posted before, apologies if so.

Image

The bike is a Royal Enfield, either an Interceptor or a Constellation (I'm told).
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed
Posts: 7111
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:26 am
Location: Elvis Central, U.S.A.
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 100 times

Post by mousemeat »

Ian Wegg wrote:This popped up today on another forum. I'm not sure if it's been posted before, apologies if so.

Image

The bike is a Royal Enfield, either an Interceptor or a Constellation (I'm told).

I've heard about 'em, but have never seen a picture of one...until now
shaunodan
Winged Avenger
Posts: 415
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:08 am

Post by shaunodan »

Love pictureof Linda looking great in her outfit and long boots ..... in second pic. down !
Post Reply