No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 12

Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

mousemeat wrote: as far as age difference between men and women, I can certainly understand..for example..I'm 68...going on 69....and widowed....yet, there's a younger women in one of my rental properties...who's 28th...and has always showed interest in me...bordering on a relationship with (cough cough) benefits..If I decided to throw caution to the winds....Being an artist, I'm used to that type of mindset, and interest....but the age difference to me, is kinda over the top...hence, I keep her at a arm's length.....but overall, we have similar interests...and fairly interested conversations.....but honestly, that's as far as I would like it to go....sheesh...(lol)
Like the "will they, won't they?" that Steed and Emma made famous :) Makes for an interesting friendship with a frisson of possibilities. Worst thing a show can do is consummate that, like the X-Files did.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:
mousemeat wrote: as far as age difference between men and women, I can certainly understand..for example..I'm 68...going on 69....and widowed....yet, there's a younger women in one of my rental properties...who's 28th...and has always showed interest in me...bordering on a relationship with (cough cough) benefits..If I decided to throw caution to the winds....Being an artist, I'm used to that type of mindset, and interest....but the age difference to me, is kinda over the top...hence, I keep her at a arm's length.....but overall, we have similar interests...and fairly interested conversations.....but honestly, that's as far as I would like it to go....sheesh...(lol)
Like the "will they, won't they?" that Steed and Emma made famous :) Makes for an interesting friendship with a frisson of possibilities. Worst thing a show can do is consummate that, like the X-Files did.
AMEN to that...and when the X-files did, it sorta took the wind out of it's sails, so to speak