Forum Ranks

Forum rules, technical information and administration notices.

Moderators: cyberrich, dissolute

ShaggE
The Ministry

Post by ShaggE »

Ah, "medication". A noble attempt to discredit me, ma'am, but a desperate one. My head is clear, and so I shall remain to expose this facade and let justice be served.

Ladies and gentlemen, the defendant would like you all to believe that she is just a kindly forum administrator who had *nothing* to do with such historical tragedies as:

The Civil War
The Great Depression
The Lincoln Assassination
The Plague
Hiroshima
William Shatner's musical career (Eyy-oh!)

But wait! Let's take a look at this incontrovertible proof of her guilt, shall we?

The very letters in her name are far more than they appear, and are in fact an acronym confessing her guilt:

K-I-M = Kim Is Mguilty.

Now that you've revived from fainting at this revelation, there's one more proverbial "fingerprint" linking our administrator to these events.

"Kim" has three letters.

What else is there three of? Films in the original Star Wars Trilogy. The very trilogy that was filmed on the EXACT SAME PLANET that all of these events transpired in.

"Kim" is also short for "Kimberly".

What else is short? Shorts. The EXACT SAME SHORTS that are worn by human beings. And what involved human beings? Every one of the aforementioned tragedies.

I rest my case.
DiVicenzo
The Bird Who Wrote Too Much

Post by DiVicenzo »

ShaggE wrote:Ah, "medication". A noble attempt to discredit me, ma'am, but a desperate one. My head is clear, and so I shall remain to expose this facade and let justice be served.

Ladies and gentlemen, the defendant would like you all to believe that she is just a kindly forum administrator who had *nothing* to do with such historical tragedies as:

The Civil War
The Great Depression
The Lincoln Assassination
The Plague
Hiroshima
William Shatner's musical career (Eyy-oh!)

But wait! Let's take a look at this incontrovertible proof of her guilt, shall we?

The very letters in her name are far more than they appear, and are in fact an acronym confessing her guilt:

K-I-M = Kim Is Mguilty.

Now that you've revived from fainting at this revelation, there's one more proverbial "fingerprint" linking our administrator to these events.

"Kim" has three letters.

What else is there three of? Films in the original Star Wars Trilogy. The very trilogy that was filmed on the EXACT SAME PLANET that all of these events transpired in.

"Kim" is also short for "Kimberly".

What else is short? Shorts. The EXACT SAME SHORTS that are worn by human beings. And what involved human beings? Every one of the aforementioned tragedies.

I rest my case.
Very funny! But she was responsible for you! Surely a great historical event :lol:
ShaggE
The Ministry

Post by ShaggE »

True, but even Hitler spawned one great thing (the Volkswagen).

*ducks*
kim
The Ministry

Post by kim »

Very funny! But she was responsible for you! Surely a great historical event
I take no responsibility for ShaggE in his present form! He is a foundling. As far as an historical event....Well he was the most beautiful baby ever born and damned near the longest!
Every parent has a favorite child. Usually the child belongs to the neighbors.
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

ShaggE wrote:True, but even Hitler spawned one great thing (the Volkswagen).

*ducks*
Yes, I would duck especially if Kim is anywhere near you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DiVicenzo

Post by DiVicenzo »

kim wrote:
I take no responsibility for ShaggE in his present form! He is a foundling. As far as an historical event....Well he was the most beautiful baby ever born and damned near the longest!

Poor ShaggE :? :?
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

DiVicenzo wrote:
kim wrote:

Poor ShaggE :? :?
ShaggE ? holy smokes, foxes in the hen house...pooor Kim-ola..

eek-a-monga !
Philippa

Post by Philippa »

Is everyone going to start speaking in tongues now? :lol:
mousemeat

Re: Ranks

Post by mousemeat »

Allard wrote:The Ministry (which is the collective noun for Avengers forum administrators) have created ranks for this forum.
The basic principal is that they remain secret until someone reaches enough post to reveal the new rank. But here is a list for the ranks that are already achieved by members.

Number of posts and rank title

0 - Conspiracy of Silence
1 - The White Dwarf
10 - Nutshell
50 - Thingumajig
100 - Little Wonder
250 - Have Fingers... Will Type!
500 - Winged Avenger
750 - How to Succeed... at Posting!
1000 - Epic
1250 - Will be revealed when the first member reaches 1250

some of the rank titles, are interesting..and maybe even funny !!

heck, unless there's a upswing in 'new' topics, I can't see myself making the olde 1000 post ranking...then again, I would never though at this point, I would have almost 800 posts....

yeah, 1000 posts would be great...but if this forum was to ankle anytime soon, I would have had a greeeaaat run..as with everyone else..

it's been almost a great year, since the re launching of the forum.

Thanks to Kim,ShaggE, Allard, etc...
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Whiskers wrote:
Artanis wrote:Well, it's going to be a long time until anyone reaches 3,000 posts. On another forum I have about 8,000 posts.
I wouldn't be too sure, a girl at the Spooks forum I frequent has managed to rack up 34,103 in just 22 months.
34 thousand posts ? holy smokes, what the heck, does she post about ?

that is tooo wild...

gee, in my planet isuzu forum, after 4 yrs, I have a pitiful 260 + posts..

oh well...(LOL)