Gareth Hunt

Discuss the people who wrote, produced, directed, acted or did anything else in The Avengers!
denis
Winged Avenger

Post by denis »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:It's an unbelievable seven years since Gareth passed away. How can it be that long already? :(
Yes, indeed ! The Avengers on Location was dedicated to him.
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Post by Timeless A-Peel »

denis wrote:
Timeless A-Peel wrote:It's an unbelievable seven years since Gareth passed away. How can it be that long already? :(
Yes, indeed ! The Avengers on Location was dedicated to him.
It was indeed. It's sad to think he's been gone the better part of a decade already. :cry:
Last Watched: Who Was That Man I Saw You With?

Anew: A TNA Site. Updated 4/30/14
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

I still think about him every day - mainly due to this site! He's not a minor part of the Avengers, and The Avengers is one of the great showcases of acting talent of the 20th century, so it's always nice to see fans talking about him, and to catch his appearances when he pops up in Upstairs Downstairs and more obscure stuff, on my telly (and DVD player). What a gent.
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

Frankymole wrote:I still think about him every day - mainly due to this site! He's not a minor part of the Avengers, and The Avengers is one of the great showcases of acting talent of the 20th century, so it's always nice to see fans talking about him, and to catch his appearances when he pops up in Upstairs Downstairs and more obscure stuff, on my telly (and DVD player). What a gent.
Hear hear. I'm always happy when people talk about him, too. I've been thinking of rewatching UpDown one of these days, when I catch up on my backlogged PVR, as it's been awhile. I've heard lots of accounts of people who met him since he died, and every single one of them has highlighted what a nice, lovely man he was, which is very heartening. :)

mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Timeless A-Peel wrote:
Frankymole wrote:I still think about him every day - mainly due to this site! He's not a minor part of the Avengers, and The Avengers is one of the great showcases of acting talent of the 20th century, so it's always nice to see fans talking about him, and to catch his appearances when he pops up in Upstairs Downstairs and more obscure stuff, on my telly (and DVD player). What a gent.
Hear hear. I'm always happy when people talk about him, too. I've been thinking of rewatching UpDown one of these days, when I catch up on my backlogged PVR, as it's been awhile. I've heard lots of accounts of people who met him since he died, and every single one of them has highlighted what a nice, lovely man he was, which is very heartening. :)
myself, can't believe how much time has passed since his death. he was an much better actor that many gave him credit for. You're only as good as the material you have to work with.the trick is make bland material interesting
Topaze
Nutshell

Post by Topaze »

I love that pic!
A ZZ Von Schnerk production
anti-clockwise
Mission... Highly Improbable!

Post by anti-clockwise »

that was from the very first episode. Nice! 8)
"He likes his tea stirred anti-clockwise."
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

yup. time flies..it seems to me, as I gotten older in my 60's, time really seems to fly right by.....unlike our youth..
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

If our youth seems to last longer, it must be a self-defence mechanism - perhaps we want to be reminded of when we were young more than when we're old and creaky!
Last watched: "Mandrake"
Timeless A-Peel
Posting à la Carte

anti-clockwise wrote:that was from the very first episode. Nice! 8)
I love it, too. Purdey's little smile is great--Gambit can always make her grin, even if he's just tipped her out of bed. :wink: