Rare Photos

The place to post and discuss photos from the series and play Avengers games.
Frankymole
You Have Just Been Posting (a lot)

Post by Frankymole »

Down where?
Last watched: "Mandrake"
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Frankymole wrote:Down where?
Seventh picture down on 12 in front of gun carriage -Invitation to a Killing.
Frankymole

Post by Frankymole »

shaunodan wrote:
Thanks.

I always forget she was blonde. Then I get surprised by it. Then I forget again.
mousemeat
They Keep Posting about Steed

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:
shaunodan wrote:
Thanks.

I always forget she was blonde. Then I get surprised by it. Then I forget again.
as one gets 'older'..one tends to ' forget' from time to time...LOL
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Frankymole wrote:
shaunodan wrote:
Thanks.

Certainly tried to change her image! She certainly was not happy about all the weight she was forced to lose, feeling there was an emphasis on being too thin for the role! Linda at her most voluptuous is a knockout in every way ! Saw her in1970 in French comedy sketch with Patrick Mc Nee(R.I.P.) Wow ! Back to her voluptuous , sexiest and most impressive physical condition in high knee boots and mini skirt! :D
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

mousemeat wrote:
Frankymole wrote:
shaunodan wrote: Seventh picture down on 12 in front of gun carriage -Invitation to a Killing.
Thanks.

Indeed one does! :wink: Though I'd worry :lol: if one was forgetting Tara or Purdey :wink: Hope you are keeping well Mousemeat.....often wondered why you chose that name ?
Frankymole

Post by Frankymole »

shaunodan wrote:Certainly tried to change her image! She certainly was not happy about all the weight she was forced to lose, feeling there was an emphasis on being too thin for the role! Linda at her most voluptuous is a knockout in every way ! Saw her in1970 in French comedy sketch with Patrick Mc Nee(R.I.P.) Wow ! Back to her voluptuous , sexiest and most impressive physical condition in high knee boots and mini skirt! :D
I remember her saying that the Avengers crew were a bit scared by the fact she had boobs! They weren't used to such a feminine figure after Diana Rigg's slim and almost boyish physique.
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

shaunodan wrote:
mousemeat wrote:
Frankymole wrote:Thanks.

Indeed one does! :wink: Though I'd worry :lol: if one was forgetting Tara or Purdey :wink: Hope you are keeping well Mousemeat.....often wondered why you chose that name ?
yeah, for a old geezer...(me bones are creaking) doing well..and trying to keep the grim reaper at bay...lol...doing lots of cycling..and past year, rack up a little over 5,000 miles....I am planning a trip to New Zealand ..to do some Mt.Biking..hopefully later in 2023....as travel outside north america, is getting back to pre COVID conditions.

yeah, it's a great nickname...I got it in 1970, while at Psychological warfare school...when I was in the USAF.....

seems like a million years ago.....how time flies..
mousemeat

Post by mousemeat »

Frankymole wrote:
shaunodan wrote:Certainly tried to change her image! She certainly was not happy about all the weight she was forced to lose, feeling there was an emphasis on being too thin for the role! Linda at her most voluptuous is a knockout in every way ! Saw her in1970 in French comedy sketch with Patrick Mc Nee(R.I.P.) Wow ! Back to her voluptuous , sexiest and most impressive physical condition in high knee boots and mini skirt! :D
I remember her saying that the Avengers crew were a bit scared by the fact she had boobs! They weren't used to such a feminine figure after Diana Rigg's slim and almost boyish physique.
you think ? LOL....myself, I always loved full figure woman like Linda..but Diana wasn't too shabby, either....as with Honor....all three were lovely to look at, and could ACT....
shaunodan
Winged Avenger

Post by shaunodan »

Frankymole wrote:
Interesting....I wonder why they were scared by Tara's physique a ? Cyd Child described Joanna Lumley as another skinny one.... Diana Rigg referenced by you being the other one Cyd had worked with ! What do you reckon was the reason for this?